Saturday, June 21, 2014

Robb Zbacnik (Thailand)




It's ironic cause Robb was probably the biggest personality in a season season filled with borewhores.

You know those types of dumb, punk kids we all get annoyed with. You know, they probably smoked when they were 12, wear pants that are 4 sizes too large for them, talk way too loud and aggressively to cops, teachers, parents, and other authoritative figure, can't keep a job for more then a few weeks cause they don't go when they don't feel like it, and are just a total waste in human society? Well that's what I think when I look at Robb. Just a punk moron who tries way too hard to be relevant in things he has no idea about. Like Survivor or choking people.

Oh but there's more underneath his thick skin everyone. Robb is totally deep and meaningful. Just look at his pitiful moment in his boot episode where he sobbed about how important loved ones were and how much he just missed his father. I mean, I get it was supposed to be a moving moment, but it just reaked of sappy, over-the-top, pathetic, awkward, 'I'm-totally-not-just-a-loud-less-popular-Fairplay'-ness. If he didn't suck so bad, I may have bought it, but he did.

1 comment:

jan said...

Just watching this season now. I can't stand him. Ugh. Everything about him makes me sick. ugh... the worst person.