Monday, June 2, 2014

The Start of 'Every Survivor Ever' Ranking


So if it wasn't already clear, I love Survivor and I love rankings. So I decided now that Cagayan has ended, today seems just as good a time as any to announce the latest project I've been working on: the ranking of every single Survivor to ever play the game from my personal least to most favorite.

Here are the rules of the list:

1) This is strictly people I like based on what I've seen on the show and how I personally interpreted what I saw. Nothing to do with how the Survivor played strategically (although that can factor in on how I personally like or dislike somebody).

2) To keep things simple, the only thing that is considered is how a player was during the time on the TV show including the reunion. Nothing to do with their behavior on facebook/twitter/ect., where they are now, ponderosa, secret scenes, news footage, interviews outside the show, or edit. The reasoning is cause 1) there are simply too many Survivors for me to research and get a grasp on if their personality matches what we saw on the show and 2) even Survivors who do pull out the 'poor edit' card can't be taken at face value simply cause of all the reasons they may have to try and save face. This is strictly based on what was said and done while they were in the game. As a result, there may be Survivors I greatly dislike who may be perfectly awesome people and vice versa.

3) As time goes on, my opinion on players may change. Don't be surprised to see Survivors moved around from time to time.

The bottom of the barrel will be posted soon. I hope you enjoy ^_^

No comments: